Friday, 20 November 2009

Nurse! Forceps!!

"Clamp there to stop further haemorrhaging of the main bank artery!"


"Thanks, nurse"

I think the downward trajectory of the P+L graph is telling me to reduce my stakes again. The thing is, I'm impatient and don't enjoy sitting here making 8 pence a race using £2 stakes - I just can't justify the time I'm putting in for that sort of income.

So I'll plough ahead for a while and keep topping up the bank as necessary.

"Nurse! Is it time for my bed bath yet?"


-£2.09 using £7.50 to £20 stakes.

3 comments:

  1. At least there's a bit more green on the chart today, Nurse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! If things don't improve, I'm going to change Excel just to use colours from the green spectrum, whatever the outcome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.