Monday, 16 November 2009

Pass me the Kalms...


Thanks. Let's see...

"Relieves periods of worry, irritability, stresses and strains"

That should do the trick. Can I take the whole bottle?

Well, last Monday I got smacked around like a little kid in a playground and today was no different. EVERYTHING I got on went the other way and when I did get on a move it got snuffed out within a few ticks and bolted the other way, leaving me only enough time to, at best, scratch the trade.

Today's debacle has effectively wiped out the last 6 day's hard graft but nevermind. Tomorrow is another day and I can take comfort in knowing that, when the conditions are favourable, I can trade well and make a profit.


-£7.07 loss using £7.50 stakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.