Wednesday, 16 December 2009

22 rounds with Zangief


I got caught by Zangief's spinning piledriver attack on a couple of occasions today.


"Dunno what you're laughing at!"

I went into this afternoon's session nice and early with plenty of energy and the drive. It was a turbulent affair. I didn't find things very strightforward really; some of the graphs looked hideous - like they'd been through a mangle - which gave some indication of the market behaviour.

I was using mostly £20 stakes again. Even after going 8 quid down, I persevered with the bigger stakes and clawed most of it back. I was on a mission!

With not having traded regularly through the seasons, I keep with me the hope that Winter trading is a tough nut to crack and by going through it and coming out the other side, maybe things will be a bit more encouraging during the other seasons.


-£2.86 using £7.50 to £20 stakes.

4 comments:

  1. Had a similar experience to you in the markets today, kept getting caught out, lost my cool a little and started to chase a bit( didnt go in play at all though so proud of that). I was down £6 at one point but managed to claw it all back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simples, just keep Zangief at a distance with fireballs, when he jumps to avoid damage kick his slow ass!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.