Friday, 4 December 2009

Doing a Man City


I've let slip a few leads this week and I'm a bit dissapointed.

The inconsistency is still there, as highlighted by today's effort. I lost -£3.82 in the 5th race after being £1.80 up, which shows me quite clearly just how easy it is to get caught out.

Having said that, I topped last week's total profit, even if it was just by a whisker, so I'm moving in the right direction.

I've been more aggressive with my trading this week and feel that this approach is working for me. I want to smash the £10 barrier next week and I think the only things that are holding me back are:

1) rushing around chasing prices rather than anticipating their movements carefully
2) attempting to scratch a deficit, then making the same mistake that got me into the deficit in the first place, thereby increasing the deficit further
3) redding up too soon when the price swings the other way on me

Back tomorrow for more fun and games!


-£2.60 using £7.50 to £15 stakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.