Saturday, 5 December 2009

Gimme a break!

Not my usual Saturday harvest today but still a bit of green.


£2.50 using £7.50 to £15 stakes.


I moved on to the footy at 3, backing the 0-3 and 1-3 in the West Ham vs Man Utd game.

I screwed up my <2.5 insurance by inadvertently hedging out early on (my mix up using The Toy) so spent the next hour reducing my liability on all the scores it would have covered.

This reduced my profit on the 0-3 & 1-3 so I couldn't green up at 0-2 as planned. This was fine though because Utd got the 3rd...

"I feel a 'but' coming"

...BUT they also got the 4th SECONDS after and I didn't have time to hedge out - BUGGER!

What a cock up.

I should stay off the footy cos every time I have a go something screws me over (either some misfortune on the pitch or my own incomptetence - or both!). Small stakes were used so only lost a quid ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.