Thursday, 3 December 2009

"Ha ha this-a-way, ha ha that-a-way

...ha ha this-a-way, my oh my"


PnL-wise it was a very swingy day. I'm not too disturbed by it as I am taking a lot more risks these days, both with stakes sizes and entry / exit points. There are times though, when I jump into something without really assessing the field, which I need to stop doing.

I recorded my biggest gain on a single race today, £3.06 (before commission). I was on the right side of a big spike for a change and handled it well, quickly profiting again straight after while the market was still in disarray.

Btw, was Wizbit an actual real programme or did I imagine it? Same with Choccy (spelling?) where that floating thing used to appear in that boy's bedroom - it used to scare the hell out of me. And Tripods - fancy putting that on at Saturday teatime. I'm a proper 80s child ha ha! Street Hawk was the best!


£1.63 using £7.50 to £15 stakes.

1 comment:

  1. Wizbit! Oh my god! Paul Daniels' greatest moment! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.