Monday, 21 December 2009

Itchy trigger finger

I was very pleased with my start today. Had my mind on the job at hand and kept a clean sheet for the first three races. The fourth race was a bit horrid though; I managed to double click the stake button and lay the favourite for £40 moments before the price came in. After I'd done the 'rabbit in headlights' bit wondering why my tick sizes were so huge, I quickly redded up. I started to go on the tilt after that but kept it together to take a small green.

The irony is, I've got two mice, one of which I purposely don't trade with because it has a tendency to double click itself...and I was using the other one! Actually, I'm a bit miffed about that double clicking mouse as it's a Logitec MX Laser and cost a pretty penny at the time.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.