Thursday, 17 December 2009

Spurs vs Wigan all over again

After a relatively gentle first half, things quickly took a turn for the worst in the second half.

My main concerns today were:

a) not scratching soon enough, hoping an adverse swing would recover
b) trading everything in sight instead of just picking the ones I was sure about

'Big' losses (relatively speaking) hit my confidence, there's no denying it. When I'm a few quid up I'm relaxed and able to trade freely; when I'm in arrears it feels a bit like swimming against a strong current. I was mentally fatigued by half-time which probably accounted for the big hits later on in the session.

Not sure if I'm going to get chance to trade tomorrow which will be a shame as I really wanted to be in profit for the week and today has hit the P+L hard.


-£10.95 using max £20 stakes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's a kick in the goolies. The day off tomorrow could be a blessing in disguise - the less of today in your head the better I reckon. I'll be rooting for a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers matey. It's not the end of the world, just feels a bit like pushing water up hill at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.