Friday, 1 January 2010

Another telling off

The bloomin' weather is doing my head in. Today looked to be a rich source of racing but due to the frost, we were left with only 3 meets - bah!

Anyway, I got it into my head that I wasn't going to profit like yesterday because it was so bitty; silly attitude and one that I need eradicate if I'm going to make a living out of this.

I made sure I gave myself a jolly good telling off after a sloppy loss in the 14:00 and that was enough to ignite the trading flame once more.

Another few silly mistakes limited my profit but I can't be too harsh on myself - profit is profit and it's been a good week with £73 of green.

This blog

With regards to my daily blog updates, I think I'll be posting less frequently in the New Year, one reason being it takes so bloomin' long to summise each day!

This blog has been a good crutch to get me through a very difficult period of 'newbie trading' and, in Karate terms, I think I've earned my yellow belt this week.

I'd advise any brand spanking new trader to blog daily because, if nothing else, the initial humiliation of losing or just making a few pence is a good motivator indeed...if anyone reads it that is!

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Nice weekly profit, hope it continues for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Neil, looks like things are looking up for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No - you need to update it daily! Well done with getting into the positives with your graph - hopefully onwards and upwards.

    /P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.