Monday, 4 January 2010

PIY


Today I was doing a bit of PIY (Paint It Yourself) in the spare room and thought it would be a good idea to trade a few races at Wolverhampton in between.

3 races = -£11.14...bah!

The following silly behaviour was noted and won't happen again:

a) Nipping in and out of the room between brush strokes, rushing stakes on without really studying the markets
b) Not trading with my glasses (I'm not blind but they help)
c) Trading just the single race meeting of the day (at Wolverhampton) when I know that you get all sorts of FUNNY MONEY at these events
d) Trading without my backup computer to hand (bank suicide!!)
e) Using £50 stakes on occasions when I just know I shouldn't
f) Eating that cheese sandwich for lunch (ed: you know cheese repeats on you!!)

The biggest reminder I need to make to myself is that old adage:

it's a marathon, not a sprint

Wise words indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.