Friday, 5 February 2010

Done a ton

The horsies have been good to me this week:


You'd think I'd be pleased, but I actually feel quite underwhelmed. Don't think I'm not excited by the prospect of making more money in the future, but if the API continues to cause the havoc it did this week, I could be 'taken to the cleaners' by one of these outages. I think a bank wipeout would be too much to bear, considering the turmoil I've encountered getting this far!

I've removed the charts and P+Ls from the blog as I don't feel it's necessary to publish these and pick them apart in detail any more. The following charts are an indication of what the last 18 weeks has been like and things seem to be moving in the right direction.




I'm getting on well with the £40 stakes now and am considering another stake rise, but we'll see. The important thing to me is to strive towards new goals, my next one being a £50 day.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.