Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Pushing on

I broke some new ground today...and raised the blood pressure at the same time!

Sticking with the £40 stakes, I took a few more risks playing the 'fast money' - the money movements that occur a minute or so before the off. I also upped my work rate a bit, making more trades per race than I usually would.

Holding out for a few more ticks on a move help a lot too (I talked a few posts ago about a tendency of mine to exit a move a bit prematurely).

Week 18 into this thing and the hard work is paying off a little bit. I'm just grateful that, in light of the recent outages, the API was stable enough to trade with so I didn't have to go scrambling to Betfair's website to hurriedly close a position! =:-O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.