Saturday, 22 May 2010

Back in the driving seat


A nice day on the horses today undid all of yesterday's loss and more. It was plain sailing today I felt. I stuck to my usual gameplan in an effort to restore my faith in trading.

I reorganised my workspace before the session, moving my old telly into the mix so I can beam At The Races to my office from the lounge when the downstairs telly is not being used. They only had racing from Curragh today so I had to revert to channel 4 racing for most of the afternoon. I like having something on in the background just to keep me company.


You'll notice that I carry all the essential items in my trading survival pack:

- Wilko Dry Time for those sweaty moments
- Kalms
- Smarties for a sugar boost
- Stopwatch so I know when my Ginsters pasties are ready
- USB fan so I don't have to use so much Wilko Dry Time in those sweaty moments

No heroics stake-wise today, just my usual £20-£40 stakes which don't get me into as much trouble. One nice £120 trade netted me a good few quid after seeing a nice scalping opportunity but I'd can't see me making a concerted effort to raise the stakes until May has been and gone. I got off to a flier at the start of the month before coming a bit unstuck last week so I'm determined to finished the month strongly without setting myself up for a fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.