Friday, 21 May 2010

Cackerick


Well, 3500 markets in and I finally succumbed to the "not closing a position before walking away from the PC" mistake. And it cost me dearly.

Attempts to try and regain some ground were really in vain - I don't like chasing big losses, I'd rather just power down the PC and start fresh the next time.

There are so many things that can go wrong in trading, so many factors that are against you that it isn't surprising that so many people try it and give up - it's enough to try the patience of a Saint.

Time to put this week behind me I think and regain my composure for tomorrow, the start of a new trading week.

Yours sincerely,

Saint Mets

3 comments:

  1. Unlucky Mets, there must be a full moon or something in the water today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unlucky mate and I hope you bounce back quickly

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.