Friday, 7 May 2010

Efficient


Today was my biggest yield yet for a single session and I didn't really break a sweat, which was pleasing. I even stopped for a quick break at 3:30 to go to the shop and get a Fry's Chocolate Cream....I had a craving!


Mmmmmmmmm....chocolatey

Blinkin' expensive though those Fry's Chocolate Creams - 63p for a chocolate bar?? What a rip!

There's plenty of racing left for the day but my concentration is spent and I'm getting a bit bleary eyed. I definitely get on better earlier on in the day when I'm fresher.

I'm setting myself a modest weekly target so as not to put too much pressure on myself and this week I've exceeded those expectations which will help reinforce the winning mentality. At least I know now that it's not a fluke.

2 comments:

  1. Nice going mate, good to see you're still going strong. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers JS. Did you knock the trading on the head in the end? You were doing really well too - I was staggered by your consistency.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.