Saturday, 31 July 2010

2 days of...er....2 halves

Yesterday nothing went my way and I mean NOTHING! I couldn't get anything matched at the price I wanted, I was SMASHED IN at least 5 times, just that sort of day. I was really aware of my stop loss too and quit the arvo session at -£35 with a view to doing some evening racing to make it back. I subsequently lost another -£25.


Today, on the other hand, was business as usual with no nasty surprises - not one SMASH IN thankfully. I didn't expect to do this well knowing that I had work to do to claw back to at least £1000 balance again before I could withdraw any.



My biggest day so far - another milestone reached. I had to miss a family get-together today to sit and do the racing which is always a pity, but Saturdays are usually my 'bread-and-butter' days and I only miss them if I have to.

7 comments:

  1. nice recovery mets, and great total for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers old bean, always takes some doing resetting the mind after a crumby day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello would you be interested in exchanging links as I deperately give Betfair one last go.

    http://sloggingonbetfair.wordpress.com/

    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, link added. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.