Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Can't grumble



Well, today I was a massive £12 up by tea time. I withdrew that amount into my bank account so I wouldn't get too hung up on it, and then proceeded to go at it again once I'd had a bite to eat.

This "only keep a grand in the account" approach seems to be working for me and I can quite easily get hung up on the amounts I make, especially if they're small, so clearing the account down after every session is like pressing the reset button.

Galway seemed to yield a few good wins which made up for a fankly torrid time at Goodwood. When there's a lot of money around for these festivals I can't seem to get to grips with it and my entry points are usually more luck than judgement eg the 14:45 and it's "reversal" at 16:15.

5 comments:

  1. good results, hope it continues to work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going mets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not all it's cracked up to be!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.