Saturday, 24 July 2010

Monday's child


Saturday's child went in play
Sunday's child didn't make hay
Monday's child had a red face
Tuesday's child was off the pace
Wednesday's child savoured every pound
Thursday's child made an incredible turnaround
But the child who was born on the Friday
Aspires to make £60 EVERY day

The summary doesn't reflect a somewhat epic week with plenty to learn from. I need to pick my days carefully as I've resigned myself to the fact now that some days are simply untradable (Monday for instance).

3 comments:

  1. You clearly are a tortured poet but they are the best kind....better than my attempts: 'There was an old man from Nantuckit...etc'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My words float on the page like petals on a lake of desire.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.