Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Hens: free to a good home


Well, my 24 day winning streak has come to a clucking end with a shambolic session that's messed up my PnL graph with an ugly minus!


BAKAAAWWWWWWWWWW!

My mindset going in was that of a crazed lunatic after my 6 hens decided to play up, 2 of them in particular were egging each other on; it was a poultry affair. My mood wasn't helped by my internet playing up again - it was dropping out every few minutes which is about as much use as a screen door on a submarine. After many trips up and down the stairs, rebooting routers and roosters, I was spitting feathers!

And there was me starting to think I was invincible.


And then there were 5....

6 comments:

  1. C'mon Mets - you need to climb back up the pecking order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    i am betfair full-time trader since 4 years and since short time i started to trade for customers with a ROI of 35% per month on average.
    If you are interested to join me or share trading views dont hesitate add me in msn juanmonaco@hotmail.fr or mail me in that adress.
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I chickened out of trading ages ago - what a cock. Keep fighting, you will make it out of bantam weight into heavyweight soon, I am sure. After all, you've had the stuffing knocked out of you before. And getting stressed will only send you to an early grave(y). There's more than a nugget of hope that you will bounce back, just keep abreast of things, do your leg work and it will come good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There,

    First of all, good luck with your betting quest, I am a big fan of certain betting strategies and will follow your progress via the Met's Trading Blog blog with interest.

    I was wondering if you would be interested in a link exchange with my blog?
    If its not something you are interested in, no worries.

    FOLLOW MY NEW RACING BLOG 'PLAYING IT SAFE'

    http://vikingflasghip.blogspot.com/

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.