Sunday, 5 September 2010

Where do blogs go to die?

In my defunct folder of course!


And the list is getting loooooooong ;)


I won't say which are in my faves and which aren't, in case I offend anyone ;)

Sadly, another blog went on haitus today, as Didd stepped away from trading for the time being.

Fascinating things these trading blogs. People start them for various reasons - to help keep disciplined, to track a challenge or perhaps just to make some like-minded-cyber-trading-friends - and end them for lots more reasons - a return to full-time employment, a blown bank or maybe just sheer boredom.

Google Reader does an adequate job of keeping my reading material organised, although I could think of some improvements to make to its arduous labelling process.


Another pleasing weekend of trading the horses...


Sunday trading seems to be coming into its own as I'm getting a feel for them now. Not much doing on the tennis front as I'm either too knackered to watch it after a horsie session, or just too afraid to get involved after getting my fingers burnt a little recently. Only odd tenners here and there but they all add up.

At the end of the day, you only get out what you put in and with the consistency coming on the horses of late, that's my number one priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.