Sunday, 17 October 2010

"Ton" it on again


Fans of Genesis might appreciate the play-on-words in today's title.

Question is: what era Genesis were you? The "Peter Gabriel dressed as a flower" period? Or the "Phil Collins coming from behind the kit to be lead singer" era?




I don't know what's happening but Sundays are starting to be my most profitable day. Another ton reached on a day I used to really struggle with. I suppose that as my approach has evolved, then so has my alignment with particular days' markets.


Fans of my UFC forecasts will be looking forward to my new subscription-based tipping service. I'm 0 from 3 so far but I'm sure it's just a blip. There can be so many twists and turns in a fight that maybe the only money in MMA markets is fools' money?


"Oi 'ardy, I'm down 20 notes cos of you! What you gonna do about it?"

2 comments:

  1. 'Prog' over 'pop' any day of the week Mets :)

    Nice return for Sunday. It's been a long time since I managed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're showing your age, Alistair :D

    As another prog aficianado, I can see a correlation between the attention span required to listen to an average prog track, and that required to master this trading lark!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.