Sunday, 10 October 2010

Turning my swag on


"I said wazup, wazup, wazup...."

I have no idea what I just said, but I'm down with Cher from the X Factor. Fo shizzle.

For anyone trading the X Factor in play, I say wazup wazup wazup if you're watching the live show in real time - it went on for nearly 3 hours last night! At least with the old Sky+ I can blast through it in a third of the time. It used to be same with UFC when they showed it on Bravo, I could blast through an entire 3 hours fight night in about 45 minutes!


I pulled off a great heist today. Bit more respectable than the fiver I made last Sunday. I wasn't planning on using big stakes today because I find Sundays can be a bit volatile, but I saw a few opportunities early on that I couldn't help but get involved in.



After a difficult few weeks, trying to get to grips with £4-£5 tick sizes, I've managed to steer the profit line back in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your still getting your trading swag on Mets, congrats on passing the year mark, all the best with this weeks markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Didd. Good to see you back in the saddle. I can take your blog out of my defunct list now lol!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.