Monday, 29 November 2010

Cheeky Reindeer

Well I'm no weatherman, but at this rate I can't see much end to the cold, snowy weather. Trading-wise, the first half of November was pretty stagnant and just as I was starting to find my way again, this cold front has put my comeback on ice.

I even thought about getting some seasonal work at Tesco or Royal Mail to tide me over, but instead I've just decided to watch my spending by cutting out non-essentials (veg and meat) and only buying the cheaper whiskey for the time being.

So with the racing on its knees, what better way to spend my days than dressing up as a reindeer and having a mate chuck hay all over my carpet...enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Christmas song, Mets! Top quality!

    Here's last year's unofficial Christmas number one in which I make a brief cameo:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa11CUD6m7w

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Robbie :D

    Great vid, but I think your appearance was far too brief!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.