Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Off to see the Wizard


Tomorrow I shall be venturing down to London to attend a Betfair-endorsed advanced trading course in the City. I've been led to believe that Tony Hargraves AKA The Badger will be doing some of the talking; Tony's video antics over at Racing Traders were one of the things inspired me to trade the horses in the first place.

It should be very interesting and I'm hoping to learn a few bits I might not have thought about before. Besides which, it will be nice to get out of the office for a day and see some different surroundings.




Didn't get anything out of today and ended up a few quid down. Tried a couple of evening races and one of my winning trades ended up getting withdrawn in the last. Just that sort of day really, where my mind wasn't in it and everything seemed such hard work. Was in that "chasing a deficit while trying not to make it any worse" mode - very frustrating.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mate can we swap links, I have added you to mine and good luck tommorrow.

    http://newsportsexchangetrader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Steve. Link added :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been invited to a few of these training days but keep turning them down, be good to learn if I've made a mistake or not.

    Also be interested to see if badger comes across as such a %$^'* as he does on the rt forum :) Make sure you do a full write up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you get invite to this event

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon - how do I know you're not him, Mr Anonymous?? Maybe you're fishing for something ;)

    @Steve - it was special invite only from Betfair

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.