Friday, 11 February 2011

Go Com-paaaaaaare!


Having spent most of this month moaning about one thing or another, I thought I'd post something a bit "lighter"!

I've been shopping around for car insurance in the last few days and I've been trying to decide what I should put as my career. These comparison sites give you a fairly generic list to choose from and as most of us know, choosing carefully (I still recommend being truthful!) can help bring down the premium by a few pounds.

Interestingly, the Go Compare site provided me with a number of options. Let's see...

Househusband? Yep.

Gambler? Of sorts.

Trader? What are the choices?


Ah, Toy Trader! That's surely it!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, i would love to put a link to your blog on my blog (which has a nice number of visitors). Would you put a link to my blog on yours then?

    www.tyttetrading.wordpress.com

    Very nice to read about your experiences!

    Good luck
    Tytteboevs

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.