Thursday, 10 February 2011

Perform Group

It seems I'm not the only one with a gripe about the Racing UK stream as Kie over at My Trading KO goes onto say...

"Had exactly the same problem. I've cancelled my subscription with them now, its just utterly pointless! Cut your losses i reckon, it will save you £10 a month and possibly a lot more by basically gambling with their stream."


It looks like the Racing UK player is now in the hands of Perform Group. They've seemingly taken over the broadcast of the web feed using their shiny but allegedly super-slow e-player (I have to be careful what I say without being libelous).

I've logged a complaint to their customer services who are supposedly going to get back to me. Where have I heard that one before? I've got the list of Execs firmly in my sights if they think they can just fob me off! I want answers!!

1 comment:

  1. very well said my man!
    Will have to start posting on my blog again its been awhile!
    Trading today?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.