Monday, 25 April 2011

The jury is in


I've decided that I like the "Windows running on a Mac" experience. The software was playing nicely today and I had no performance issues. After a bit of tweaking, I've even got the cursor movement to "feel" a bit more natural now too.

The racing was lovely with lots of opportunites both pre-race and in-running


It was business as usual - unlike the previous two days, I got off to a nice gentle start and the money flowed in nicely after that. Impatience can be the undoing of me, and many others I suspect.

It was nice to get out for a bike ride with the family this morning round our local park, a great way to clear my head and relax me going into the session. I've not been very good at preparing properly for my sessions. Usually I'm scoffing a last minute bite while franticly powering up my computers, logging into The Toy etc; none of this sits well with my OCD and I'm therefore going to try and be a bit more organised in future.

2 comments:

  1. nice profit which stake do you using?
    how many back and lay do you do per race?
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    Stakes vary: pre-race usually no more than £5 per tick; in-running my back stake may be upto £20, on the lay side no more than £100 liability.

    The number of many backs and lays also varies depending on many factors eg the liquidity, range of prices etc.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.