Sunday, 1 January 2012

New year, old habits

There seemed to be some opportunities today that were too good to be true - it was like "taking candy from a baby". I was feeling quite invincible at one point and was getting excited about a potential first £500 day before it fell apart

"...here you go, Mr Drain, have a share of my profits - it's not like I've been busting a gut to make it for the last 3 hours!!"

150 notes wasted. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell happened at at 14:55 that made me go off the rails for 20 minutes!! At one point, I swear I had an out-of-body experience and someone else was operating my keyboard and mouse!!

Just glad I managed to get back on an even keel again. A complete waste of an hour though.

Lazy Trader from Greed All Over made an interesting observation about his own trading via his comment on my last post


At this rate, neither will I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.